Bankruptcy and Fiduciary Services
Courts nationwide recognize Gavin/Solmonese for the value we deliver. Having executed hundreds of successful turnarounds, restructurings, sales, and capital market transactions, our expert team can address whether a turnaround or sales process is possible — and if the correct value and structure can be realized.
We know that a negotiated resolution can often be in the client’s best interest, and we will proactively recommend a workout or financial restructuring when appropriate.
Recognized from the bench for our role in running asset sale processes — including having sales approved by the U.S. bankruptcy court without the need for a sale confirmation hearing — our team is prepared to assess your situation.
- Interim management
- Financial advisor to debtors and committees
- Asset sale
- Litigation and dispute consulting
- Forensic and investigative work
We are regularly appointed as trustee, assignee, or examiner in court-supervised cases, including:
- §363 Sales — documented recognition by the courts
- CEO or CRO — reorganization plans, liquidation, asset sales
- Board and corporate officers — public and non-public companies