Gavin/Solmonese has a successful track record with asserting creditors’ rights, assessing and maximizing opportunities for recovery, litigation support, and fraud discovery. Gavin/Solmonese helps further Creditors’ interests and ensure they get the best possible deal.
- Engaging Gavin/Solmonese sends a message to the Debtor: “We have retained managers, not accountants. If we do not feel that this case is proceeding in a manner that is timely, fair and equitable, we are ready and able to get involved in a direct fashion.”
- Gavin/Solmonese understands Debtors and their Advisors and can affect change without overstepping the bounds of a Creditors’ advisor.
- Gavin/Solmonese performs due diligence with urgency and fosters credible communications with all parties.
- Gavin/Solmonese knows what to look for and where to find it.
- Gavin/Solmonese has successfully found and stopped bankruptcy fraud and bankruptcy crimes.
Overview of Gavin/Solmonese, Inc. Experience For Creditors
Creditors must ensure that they have an experienced Financial Advisor to protect and advance their interests while minimizing expenses. Gavin/Solmonese, focuses on critical bankruptcy issues to maximize the potential for recovery.
Maximum Recovery Approach
- Manage the business rationalization process and push to maximize value.
- Conduct independent verification of assets and validation of asset and enterprise valuations.
- Evaluate and determine optimal recovery potential from continued operations.
- Find alternatives to debtor’s restructuring plans that may optimize returns for creditors.
- Provide oversight of claims management process including administrative and unsecured claims.
- Examine all potential sources of value: determine if past events warrant investigation, evaluate any claims and other potential sources.
Creating Avenues for Unsecured Creditor Recoveries
Gavin/Solmonese has been involved in landmark cases that have resulted in settlements to benefit unsecured creditors, even when creditors are “out of the money” in bankruptcy cases. Gavin/Solmonese professionals are experienced in determining area of leverage, weaknesses in senior claims and in structuring carveouts for unsecured creditors. Gavin/Solmonese professionals have negotiated, structured, testified in support of, and has acted as trustee for numerous “SPM gift” settlements that provide unsecured creditors a recovery when no other options for recovery were available.